Investor Relations

Investor Relations

People's Bank of Commerce is the only locally-owned commercial community bank in Southern Oregon and Klamath County, headquartered in Medford, Oregon with six branches located in Medford, Ashland, Central Point, Grants Pass and Klamath Falls. Since its inception in 1998, People's Bank has been providing its customers with superior, responsive and flexible service with a friendly approach. Through conservative solid banking fundamentals and doing right by its customers, employees and community, People's Bank has prospered financially and has remained well-capitalized through the economic downturn. It has earned the esteemed reputation as one of the top community banks in Oregon and the bank of choice in the Rogue Valley and Klamath County. The Bank prides itself in its steadfast commitment to its community, which helps businesses prosper and the local economy strengthen.

People's Bank shareholders are a true representation of our community. Over 90 percent of current shareholders are from Jackson County; the other 10 percent have a connection to the Rogue Valley through a family or business association. By living in the community in which they invest, shareholders have a stake in their local community and the strength of its economy.


Contact Information

People's Bank of Commerce
1528 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504
(541) 776-5350

Investor Relations Contact
Lindsey Trautman
(541) 774-7665